Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun times!

Luke and I have had a busy couple of days! We've been to so many fun places! And of course I had my camera with me to take pictures of it all!

April and I loaded the boys up and took them to one of my favorite places--the fabric store! Sorry Luke, this is a place you are going to have to go many times in your life!

See the smile on his face! He loves fabric as much as I do!



On Friday, Luke and I went to the zoo! My class was going there on a field trip so we met them there and spent a couple of hours walking around the zoo with my Kindergarteners! It was good to see them again, and they LOVED seeing "baby Luke"! Luke was actually awake for most of the zoo. Cory and I are definitely going to get a membership to the zoo--even if Luke doesn't notice any of the animals just yet, it's a great place for us to go to get some exercise!


Here's Luke with some of the animals!


After the zoo, we met up with April, Mason, and April's mom, Kay, for lunch and a fun trip to the mall! We all loved trying all the makeup! Here's Kay using bare minerals for the first time. Look at all that pretty make up on the counter!

The boys did such a good job hanging out in the bare essentials store! Luke slept most of the time and Mason just watched April put on make-up!

How cute is this?! Luke and Mason usually don't pay any attention to each other!

Luke was ready to leave the make up store! I can't blame him!

4 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

You are such a good Mom~

The Kinards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kinards said...

Looks like fun! Were you hunting for Rubber Duckie fabric??

Tamara said...

AWW! What a fun day out and about!