I took Luke to the pediatrician today for his one month appointment, and boy is he growing!
He weighs 6 lbs 12oz and is 20 3/4in long!
Yay for Luke! 
More updates:
My blood pressure is finally back under control from the preclamsia! I was having to go back to the OB twice a week for them to monitor it (which was really hard because I had to take Luke with me and get him out in the cold weather), so I am SO glad that's all over with!
Luke slept 3 straight hours last night--and so did I! I was beginning to think he had gotten his days and night mixed up. He sleeps so good during the day and not as much at night. So I had been getting hour "naps" between the feedings for a grand total of 3-4 hours of sleep each night which meant I would end up napping throughout the day to catch up. I never knew the joy of 3 hours of sleep until now! I praying he keeps it up!


2 comments:
Yeah for Luke growing!
Yeah for an update!
Yeah for Luke being so darn cute!
And, most importantly, YEAH for sleep!!!!!! Man, when I FINALLY started to sleep a little, I was a new woman!!!
Can't wait to talk to you...
He is so cute Andrea! And he looks like such a big boy in his chair!
Post a Comment