We have been really busy lately so I've got lots of fun pictures to post!
Carrie and Colt came in town so we got to hang out with them one day. Luke and I met up with Carrie, Colt, April, and Mason for lunch at Cici's Pizza. It was so good to get out of the house and hang out with my favorite girls! Luke loved it too--he slept the whole time!
Luke and Mason at Cici's

All the boys!

Me, Luke, April, and Mason
I can't even tell you how hard it was to get a good picture of all six of us! I think we took 20 pictures just hoping the boys would be looking at the camera in one of the pictures! It was so chaotic and hilarious--I was crying at the end of the photoshoot from laughing so hard!


Me, Luke, April, and Mason
This was the best attempt!
Me, Luke, April, Mason, Carrie, and Colt

Cory's dad, stepmom, Cheri, and little brother, Andrew came to town from TX to spend some time with us and little Luke. We had lots of fun! I got to get out and do some much needed shopping with Cheri, while the boys played lots and lots of video games! I know Luke can't wait to be able to play with them! We also got to eat out at some of our favorite restaurants--a much needed treat!

Our dogs had SO much fun playing with Andrew! They haven't gotten that much attention in five weeks! The stood at the door and whimpered when Andrew left! Too cute!

Cory's dad, stepmom, Cheri, and little brother, Andrew came to town from TX to spend some time with us and little Luke. We had lots of fun! I got to get out and do some much needed shopping with Cheri, while the boys played lots and lots of video games! I know Luke can't wait to be able to play with them! We also got to eat out at some of our favorite restaurants--a much needed treat!
I have to say I love consignment sales! I was able to get out of the house for a little bit and go to a couple of different consignment sales over the past few weeks. I got the best deals on clothes and toys for Luke. I had to buy more newborn outfits--I didn't have very many things that fit him cause we weren't really planning on a five pound baby!
Here's me, April, and Angela--this was about a week before Angela had sweet little Cooke!
Luke wearing the first of many monogrammed things! He's definitely going to know how to spell his first name soon--it's embroidered everywhere!



1 comment:
It was so fun to see you!! It was too short, as always.
I can't believe the new pics of Luke. He is so alert! Such a cutie!
And, I LOVE Luke's new striped bib. I may have to order one of those when you are up and running. Do they come in the bigger toddler size too?
Post a Comment