Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More pictures and the nursery is finished!



I had to post some more pictures of our sweet little Luke! He still loves to sleep especially during the day-not as much at night. But at least I can nap with him during the day! And he is packing on the pounds-well, ounces! Last week, he had gained 8 ounces since his last visit to the doctor! So Luke now weighs 5 pounds 12 ounces! And he had grown an inch and a half, so he was 19 1/2 inches! We go back next week for his one month visit so I'm hoping he'll be 6 pounds by then!!






I tried so hard to get some good pictures of Luke today, but he just wasn't really having it!

Look how big his little sleeper is on him! And it's a newborn size! I am having the hardest time finding clothes that actually fit him right now--I know that will change very soon!


We finally got the last pieces for Luke's nursery! We had been waiting for his hutch to get here for months, and the store actually called us the day I went into the hospital to tell us it was here.






And I had also been waiting on these adorable letter canvases to get here, and they finally arrived last week. So now everything is finished!






2 comments:

Pauliwog said...

Andy!!! I love all of the pictures! Luke is ADORABLE! Luke's Nursery is SUPER cute! I love that hutch...and those canvases are TOO cute! Did you straighten your hair or is it just that straight from the pregnancy? It looks beautiful, but I just remembered that you said that you had noticed that your hair was not as curly when you got pregnant.

Blessed said...

Love the nursery! Love Luke! He is too cute for words!