Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is me and Cory's 3 year anniversary! The time has really flown by! It's been a wonderful three years and I can't wait to see what God has planned for our lives together!



My girlz!







Cory and I went to New York City for our honeymoon-I've always wanted to go to NYC at Christmas time, so it so absolutely perfect! We had the BEST time! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip!


Central Park


Seredipity--we sat the "movie table"! If you haven't seen the movie, Seredipity, rent it! It was filmed at this restaurant. They have the BEST desserts I've ever had!


I feel like all we did was eat dessert the whole time! This is a classic picture from our trip!
And of course, the tree at Rockefeller Center!
And our trip wasn't complete without a trip to see Santa at Macy's. Really, we just wanted to see the elaborate "Santaland" that they had--it was amazing. But then all the workers made us sit with Santa and get our picture taken. They seriously had six different Santas working at the same time--the "elves" took you through a maze to get to the next available Santa, and they had it set up so the children wouldn't be able to see that there was more than one Santa. Very smart!


1 comment:

Blessed said...

I love the first wedding picture! It's my fave! You look so beautiful and happy! :) I loved your wedding! :)

Also, I love looking at the NY pics! So fun! Makes me want to go RIGHT NOW!!!!!